In addition to general dentistry examinations and cleanings, Dr. Grant, Dr. Winslow, and Dr. Fleck offer a wide array of cosmetic and restorative dentistry solutions. From smile makeover treatments such as porcelain veneers, tooth whitening, and cosmetic bonding, to smile restoration treatments such as root canals, dental crowns, and dentures, our patients have the full range of dentistry treatments at their disposal.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to brighten and straighten your smile
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Botox & Fillers
General and Family Dentistry
Dr.'s Grant and Winlsow and the Norwalk Family Dentistry team of dental assistants and hygienists take even the most routine dental examination very seriously. When patients come to our Norwalk-area practice for their twice-yearly check-up, they receive a thorough examination, including X-rays, oral cancer screening, and periodontal (gum) inspection at no additional charge. Once our doctors have fully inspected the patient's teeth, gums, and jaw, one of our caring and knowledgeable dental hygienists will perform a thorough cleaning. Call us today at (515) 256-9000 to schedule your appointment.
Smile, it's a great thing to do! With the advanced techniques in cosmetic dentistry that are offered at Norwalk Family Dentistry we are sure to provide you with a smile you will be proud of. Our Norwalk team has helped many of our patients correct gaps, chips, stains and missing teeth with cosmetic procedures. Dr. Grant, Dr. Winslow, and Dr. Fleck will be happy to outline your personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment plan and explain all your options. Take the first step towards enhancing your smile and schedule your cosmetic dentistry exam today at (515) 256-9000.
Available Cosmetic Procedures:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding
- Full Smile Makeover
Dental implants are a permanent solution to missing teeth that are quickly becoming the solution of choice as over traditional dentures. Dental implants feel and look more natural than dentures and can be used to replace one or more of your missing teeth. Dr. Grant Dr. Winslow, and Dr. Fleck are experienced in dental implant procedures and are here to help. Contact us at (515) 256-9000 to make an appointment and we'll be happy to assist you in learning how dental implants could be the best choice for your dental health needs.
Invisalign® invisible braces are thin, clear plastic aligners that are worn over the teeth cause teeth to shift position gradually, discreetly, and comfortably. The first step in the Invisalign® process is a consultation with Dr. Donna Grant, Dr. Maureen Winslow, and Dr. Elizabeth Fleck, during which the patient will discuss his or her treatment goals and learn whether he or she is a good candidate for Invisalign®. If so, the dentist will then take an impression of the patient's teeth, and send this mold to a specialized laboratory where a series of Invisalign® aligners will be crafted using precise computer imaging. Patients wear each aligner for roughly two to four weeks, then move on to a slightly different aligner after that. Each successive aligner will use gentle pressure to allow teeth to gradually shift position. These aligners are created from thin, clear plastic and are all but invisible, unlike traditional braces. Also unlike traditional braces, Invisalign® aligners can be removed for convenient eating, cleaning, brushing, and flossing, though they should be worn as much as possible, day and night.